Driving Your Music with Power and Panache
The A-9050 Integrated Stereo Amplifier offers the best of both worlds—classic analog power and the latest in digital audio processing technology. Whether you’re transported by the mellow glow of vinyl, or just want to experience your computer-based library with proper hi-fi sound, this is the amp for you. There are two digital inputs linked to a Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-bit DAC, which allow you to exploit the potential of lossless formats such as WAV. Gold-plated audio terminals and gold-plated banana plug-compatible speaker posts ensure a perfect connection for your CD player, tuner, and loudspeakers. However, it’s the sound quality that really puts this amplifier in a league of its own. Our low negative feedback WRAT design breathes energy and vitality into recordings that can otherwise seem lifeless and flat. As well as DIDRC to eliminate digitally generated noise, the amplifier’s Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry boosts current flows and reduces distortion. Plenty of good clean power—and a dash of Japanese audio innovation—has resulted in a stereo amp that’s shaping up to become a new Onkyo classic.
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) for Naturally Vivid Sound
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Innovative Three-Stage Amplifier Circuit Brings Your Music to Life
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry Means Cooler Running Temperatures
- Phase-Matched Bass Boost for Deeper Bass and a Clearer Mid-Range