Free@home® home automation system from ABB.
Dim actuator, 4gang
Multi-channel universal dimming actuator for controlling LEDs, incandescent lamps, 230 V halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional or electronic transformers, and dimmable energy-saving halogen lamps. For dimmable retrofit LED lamps (LEDi). Increasing the maximum load via channel bridging possible. The outputs can be switched parallel in any combination. Outputs automatically recognise the connected load. In addition, the operating mode can be selected manually. Status indication of the channels via LED.
- Display elements: Outputs status indication via LED
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Outputs: 4× dimming channel
- Suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or electronic transformers
- Rated power: 10–315 W/VA
- Suitable for: LEDi and energy-saving lamps; typical
- Rated power: 2–80 W/VA
- Protection class of device: IP 20
- Module width: 8 MW
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 90 mm × 144 mm × 64 mm
NOTE: In order to purchase this product you must be a qualified electrician and have attended and passed the ABB free@home training course. If you wish to attend a course, please call for more details.