Duo Flex - Inline Switch
Use the Inline Switch to control the DuoFlex Dual Colour Flexible Strip Lighting. Simply mount this cost effective control solution in a suitable location in your kitchen or bedroom.
Cool white button:
• Press the button once to set the flexible strip to cool white LED
• Keep this button held down for more than 0.5 seconds and the colour temperature will cycle through the 10 colour temperature levels of the DuoFlex. Simply release the button when the desired colour level is reached.
(Follow the above for the warm white button also)
• Press the On/Off Button for more than 2 seconds and keep holding
Press the cool white or warm white button for less than 0.5s, the brightness of light will be adjusted to lower state.
There are 3 brightness levels (100%, 50%, and 25%).
Release the On/Off Button to finish the brightness adjustment function.
• The Inline Switch has a memory function so the lighting will return to the last setting before shut off.
• Run a maximum of 30W of the DuoFlex from one Inline Switch.
• 1000mm cable with JB4 for connection to the driver.
• 300mm cable from the switch to the distribution block to which the DuoFlex strips are connected.
Dimensions of the switch: