The Heatmiser neoKit 2 includes 1 neoStat, 1 neoStat-hw and a neoHub, allowing you to take control of your heating and hot water from anywhere.
Upgrading your system is as easy as swapping your existingthermostat to the new neoStat and plugging the neoHub into your router. Control of your heating system is then possible from your iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
Neo is mesh based, automatically routing the communication data around your home via other neoStats. The neohub communicates with the Heatmiser Cloud server which means no technical computer knowledge or fixed IP address are required.
Neo App Recipes - Exciting New Feature (iPhone & iPad Only)
Recipes on Neo allow you to setup a series of actions that you can run at the touch of a button. You could for example set an early night recipe, that will turn all the heating zones down in temperature. Or you could set a Summer Recipe to turn your heating off but leave your hot water to run as normal. What you program is down to you but we are sure you're to love this new feature and what's more, all of your recipes and can be activated from your Apple Watch!
- Geo-Location Facility Using your mobile phone position, Neo will automatically turn the heating off in your home when the last person has left and back on again when the first person is on their way home. Read more about this all new feature here.
- Apple Watch Compatible - Control your Heating from your Apple Watch.
- UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settingsfor every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature: 4 Comfort levels perday, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Hot Water Control - With neoKit 2, you can program the hot water times and also boost the hotwater - ideal when you need hot water outside the programmed time.
- Easy Away - Turning your heating off shouldn't be difficult - if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy Away feature in Neo allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in Away mode, we have your home covered providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles - Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at anytime from the app.
- Always Updated - Your neoHub will automatically download Feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating allof your neoStats.
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based onyour location.
- Open API - The Open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
neoStat: The neoStat is mains powered, so at least 3 wires excluding the earth are required at your thermostat position. Swapping your existing thermostat to the neoStat
neoStat-hw: The neoStat-hw is mains powered and offers a changeover contact, so make sit compatible with standard and mid position valve systems.
neoHub: The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
SmartPhone App: You will need an iOS, Android or Windows Phone.