As with all Pro series cameras, the Day & Night 1080P HD Vari-Focal IR IP Camera IPR7722X incorporates Sense Up+, a unique technology that successfully delivers stunning video in low-light conditions. Utilizing intelligent image signal processing, AGC control, and 3D noise reduction, this model successfully delivers the ultimate low-light image without motion blur. The IPR7722X is capable of producing four independent video streams, different streams can be set for different applications, depending on the individual user requirements.
The IP66-rated housing is designed to help the camera body withstand rain and dust and ensures operation under a multitude of harsh weather conditions. Further features include Region of Interest (ROI), 2-way audio, digital PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom), PoE (Power over Ethernet) and alarm activation by motion, tamper, face and audio detection.
- • Full HD 2 megapixel CMOS image sensor
• True H.264 AVC/MPEG-4 part 10 real-time video compression
• H.264 and Motion JPEG multi-profile video streaming
• 3D noise reduction (MCTF)
• 2D WDR function
• Digital PTZ supported
• Face / Tampering / Audio / Motion detection alarm
• Cable managed housing and bracket
• High efficiency IR LED, radiant distance up to 45m
• Day & Night (IR cut removable)
• 2-way audio supported
• Digital I/O : 1 in, 1 out
• ONVIF supported
• Support Sense Up + and Quadruple Streaming technologies